I tried out zoom rooms NDI support
- Seperate audio, including stereo when the other end sends sit (e.g. with original audio turned on)
- Actual resolution video - the camera on the zoom rooms machine was 1080p, the “remote” was 720p, and the screen share was whatever its real resolution was
- You get to pick what each NDI output is
- Only 3 NDI outputs
- You can pick an individual, a screen share, “Active Talker” or none. This might be because I had two participants though.
- Zoom Rooms requires a dedicated machine (it’s designed for conference rooms, so I guess that’s expected), and with a mac that means running the controller (what’s being screen shared in) on a seperate device (although they have a web based one)